China Competitive Manual Orthopedic General Use Surgical Operating Table
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-2,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SSC-M-221
- Kind: General Use
- Group: All
- Source: Air
- Type of Operating Light: Double Operating Light
- Driving: Hydraulic Pump
- OEM Service: Available
- Accessories: 1% for Free
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Operating Table
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Anesthesia: Closed Circuit
- Power Source: Manual
- Power and Plug: as Per Your Country
- Warranty: 12months
- Trademark: SINSUR
- HS Code: 94029000
Hospital Radiolucent Operating Table
• This operating table is suitable for surgical procedures of the head, neck, thorax, abdomen perineum and extremities as well as gynecological, obstetrical, urological, otorhinolaryngology and cranial operations.
• It can be raised, lowered, reversed Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt.
• Leg section can be rotated, opened, disassembled and adjusted easily.
• It is most adapted to the urological operation.
• The table top, made of high strength plastic, can move backwards and forwards.
• X-ray examination can be carried out on it.
• It can be raised and lowered hydraulically by means of an oil pump.
• Various positions can be controlled from both sides.
• Chassis inside and outside cover is stainless steel.
Package: plywood case, 1pc/case
Delivery: 15-20 days after payment
|Table top from floor||750mm Min.|
|Table top from floor adjust||≥200mm|
Range of movement
|Max. reversed Trendelenburg||≥15º|
|Max. Lateral Tilt||≥15º|
|Head rest-raised from horizon||≥45º|
|Head rest-lowered from horizon||≥90º|
|Back section-raised from horizon||≥45º|
|Leg section-lowered from horizon||≥90º|
|Backward and Forward movements||≥400mm|
|Kidney Bridge elevation||≥100mm|
|Safe working load capacity||≤135kg|
Foot rest can be kept horizontally or perpendicularly to the leg section.